Popular Posts
Remove file not in list ADD ... THEN ... UNTIL ... data: begin of SERIES, N1 type I value 10, N2 type I value 20, N3 type I value 30, N4 type I value 40, ... Append soap header into axis When axis generate classese of web service, it won't include the request of soap header. Here is a way to append soap header manually i...
Stats
Error on RenderAction - No route in the route table matches the supplied values
Application works fine on develop machine and staging server. When deploy to production, there was some route error occurs on RenderAction.
Here is the Rounte config:
routes.MapRoute(
    name: "Default",
    url: "{controller}/{action}/{id}/{*filePath}",
    defaults: new { controller = "Home", action = "Index", id = UrlParameter.Optional }
);
Although the id parameter is not required in this rounting. I've tried use code bellow and error occurs
@{Html.RenderAction("ListPart", "Store");}

@{Html.RenderAction("ListPart", "Store", new { id = UrlParameter.Optional });}
Finally, I add a really value to solve it.
@{Html.RenderAction("ListPart", "Store", new { id = 0 });}